Porcelain Veneers & Crowns
There is a long list of alternatives to brighten and perfect your smile, but none are as versatile, long lasting and stain resistant as porcelain veneers and crowns. Though we may hope that our smile will last a lifetime, we can use some help as we get older. Whatever your lifestyle, each of us confronts elements that effect the longevity and health of our teeth and gums.
Porcelain veneers and crowns are extremely lifelike. They hold their brilliance unlike bonding, which can chip and pick up stain as time goes on. Porcelain veneers are very thin and stain resistant because they are made with high tech glass-like porcelain. A very small portion of your tooth may be adjusted to provide the necessary room to create a beautiful, natural looking result. A veneer is bonded to the surface of a tooth, which creates a very secure restoration that will last many years. Dr. Ron Briglia and his team have taken numerous advanced cosmetic continuing education courses to provide you with the beautiful smile you have been longing for and dreaming about. Feel free to call our practice to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation with Dr. Briglia to review your options and desires in a private, stress-free appointment. Together we will sit down and you can review with us what you are looking for, what questions you have, and how we can help you. We will always be open and honest with you about what is possible and when other alternatives may be more appropriate.
In our office, we use our expertise to carefully plan each step of your smile enhancement so that the results you are looking for will be achieved. Research with various dental loan companies show that financing for elective cosmetic dentistry can range from 5K – 25K and higher for more advanced comprehensive cases. For patients who really want and desire this higher level of care, the great news is that it can be completed at one time, or phased over time if your dental needs are more involved, or if your investment would best be spaced over time in order to make it more affordable. Our financial coordinator would be more than happy to sit down and review what treatment plan, and financial arrangements would be most comfortable for you. We offer a 12 month interest free payment program as well as other multi-year payment plans that you can qualify for.
What are some of the reasons patients elect to have beautiful porcelain veneers and crowns completed for themselves?
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Teeth that are worn down
- To replace old porcelain to metal crowns and bridges that has dark metal edges at the gum lines.
- To improve the strength and look of teeth that have had many past bonded fillings that are stained
- To feel more confident smiling and interacting with other people, and let’s face it… to look great and more approachable, and in attracting that special someone.
- We see a number of patients who are at different points in their life where they have decided to finally look into what can be done to restore their dental health and improve their smiles. These patients may be in their dating years, or even their “golden” years seeking quality of life dental care. We have many patients in their 50’s, 60’s and 70’s who have been patched up for years who are now seeking a comprehensive oral health evaluation, to see what is possible to improve and maintain their teeth and gums.
Experience and expertise are the most important things to look for when choosing a dentist to care for your cosmetic care. Please view samples of our cosmetic results in our “Smile Gallery”. Whether you choose porcelain veneers or full porcelain crowns, or just want oral health, you can be sure that we have the skill to provide you with the best in quality dental care. Contact Dr. Briglia, Dr. Schreiber and Dr. Nikas at Briglia Dental Group-you’ll be glad you did!