Meet the Team
Our team members at Briglia Dental Group are united in an effort to listen and inform patients about their treatment options. We take pride in educating our patients so that they may serve as positive influences upon others, spreading the importance of oral health and its role in achieving a healthy, quality and joyful lifestyle.
Ron Briglia, DMD
Dr. Ron Briglia has been in practice since 1984. With over 30 years of experience and extensive continuing education, Dr. Briglia’s mission is to provide patients with the most comprehensive dental services available. Certified in both Oral and IV sedation, Dr. Briglia offers compassionate care to all patients, particularly those who struggle with dental fear and anxiety. This extreme fear can prevent them from obtaining all advanced dentistry has to offer.
Graduate and Post-Graduate Training
Dr. Briglia earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Gannon University. He then went on to graduate with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Temple University Dental School. He is also certified in IV and oral sedation dentistry.
Dr. Briglia received advanced cosmetic and reconstructive dental training at the prestigious Pankey Institute. He also attended the Las Vegas Institute (LVI), which is renowned worldwide for providing the latest and most advanced techniques in restorative and smile makeover dentistry.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- American Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Alumnus: Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Alumnus: Pankey Institute
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Study
- Chester and Delaware County Dental Society